If you have a life threatening emergency, please dial 911 immediately.
The New Mexico Crisis and Access Line is
toll free and is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
1 (855) NMCRISIS (662-7474)
Concerned about a loved one …
- Threatening to, or talking about wanting to, hurt or kill him/herself?
- Seeking access to firearms, available pills, or other means to kill him/herself?
- Talking or writing about death, dying, or suicide, when these actions are out of the ordinary for the person
- Expressing feelings of hopelessness?
- Displaying rage, uncontrolled anger, or seeking revenge?
- Acting reckless or engaging in risky activities, seemingly without thinking?
- Saying he or she feels trapped, like there’s no way out?
- Increasing alcohol or drug use?
- Withdrawing from friends, family and society?
- Demonstrating anxiety, agitation, and insomnia (or sleeping all the time)?
If you or a loved one is experiencing these or other emotional crises, you can find help 24 hours a day, seven days a week, by calling the New Mexico Crisis and Access Line.