If you are in a life-threatening emergency, call 911.
For Speech and/or Hearing-Impaired callers:
- TTY Line: 1-855-227-5485 (Crisis Line Only)
- New Mexico Relay (operated by Hamilton Relay):
dial 711 (Crisis Line and Warmline)
For non-English speaking callers:
- Interpretation is available for more than 200 languages on both the Crisis and Access Line and the Peer to Peer Warmline
- Peer to Peer Warmline text services are only available in English at this time.
Call 1-855-NMCRISIS for:
- Administrative requests for training
- Requests to talk about crisis line or warmline services at your agency
- To participate in community events
- Media inquiries
- Public awareness materials
- Any other inquiries