The New Mexico and Access Line offers a range of resources including:
- Public Awareness: Find materials to download or the request form for us to send you materials including posters, cards, our PSA video and radio spots.
- NMCAL Utilization Reports: view and download our monthly, bi-annual, and annual reports from 2013 to present
- Community & State Resources: These resources are for individuals, families, and agencies concerned with mental health. They provide information about mental health services throughout our state.
- Recovery Tools: We’ve put together a list of links and tools for people to help themselves or others experiencing mental health, suicide, or substance use concerns.
- Trainings: If you’re looking for training to be more effective in helping other around you, consider taking a community or professional growth training.